Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Live streaming Coventry vs Portsmouth soccer tv watch February 11, 2020

Competition: Portsmouth - Coventry City live
Coventry City - Portsmouth FC live stream
Coventry City - Portsmouth FC live stream
Wimbledon - Ipswich match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 20 and 7).
  • Wimbledon has a small chance of relegated (11%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Ipswich has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (39%), has a chance of promoted (17%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Wimbledon is in awful shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recent matches Ipswich is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Ipswich will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Wimbledon won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Peterborough - Southend match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to League One (Play Offs) and 22 in the zone Relegation to League Two).
  • Peterborough has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (53%), has a chance of promoted (42%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Southend has a very good chance of relegated (98%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Peterborough in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins - 5).
  • Recent matches Southend is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match Peterborough is certain favorite.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Peterborough won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 17-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Peterborough won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 9-5.

    Sunderland - Rochdale match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion to League One (Play Offs) and 18).
  • Sunderland has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (50%), has a chance of promoted (37%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Rochdale has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sunderland is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Rochdale is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sunderland is absolute favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Sunderland won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 8-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sunderland won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-1.

    Wimbledon - Ipswich match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 20 y 7). Wimbledon ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Últimos partidos Ipswich juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Ipswich tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Wimbledon ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 1-2.

    Peterborough - Southend match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por uno de los líderes y los de afuera (en el puesto 3 y 22). Peterborough en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 5). Últimos partidos Southend juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). En este partido, el Peterborough es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 11 head-to-head matches Peterborough ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 17-11. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Peterborough ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 9-5.

    Sunderland - Rochdale match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por uno de los líderes y los de afuera (en el puesto 6 y 18). Sunderland en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Últimos partidos Rochdale juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). En este partido, el Sunderland es el claro favorito.
    El pasado 3 head-to-head matches Sunderland ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 8-3. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Sunderland ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 4-1.

    Wimbledon - Ipswich match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 20 und 7). Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Ipswich haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-2.

    Peterborough - Southend match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte einer der Führer und Außenseiter (Platz 3 und 22). Heimmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form. Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). In diesem Spiel ist Peterborough der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 11 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 17-11. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 9-5.

    Sunderland - Rochdale match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte einer der Führer und Außenseiter (Platz 6 und 18). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). In diesem Spiel ist Sunderland der klare Favorit.
    Letzte 3 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 8-3. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-1.

    Wimbledon - Ipswich match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 20 и 7). Wimbledon сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Последние матчи Ipswich играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Ipswich будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Wimbledon выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 1-2.

    Peterborough - Southend match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют один из лидеров и аутсайдер (занимают места 3 и 22). Peterborough в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 5). Последние матчи Southend играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). В этом матче Peterborough является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Peterborough выиграл 5, ничья 3, програл 3, разница голов 17-11. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Peterborough выиграл 3, ничья 1, програл 2, разница голов 9-5.

    Sunderland - Rochdale match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют один из лидеров и аутсайдер (занимают места 6 и 18). Sunderland в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Последние матчи Rochdale играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). В этом матче Sunderland является несомненным фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Sunderland выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 8-3. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Sunderland выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 4-1.

    Wimbledon - Ipswich match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 20 и 7). Wimbledon е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Последните мачове Ipswich играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Ipswich ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Wimbledon спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 1-2.

    Peterborough - Southend match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач изигра един от лидерите и аутсайдерите (класирана 3 и 22). Peterborough в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 5). Последните мачове Southend играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). В този мач, Peterborough е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 11 главата до главата мачове Peterborough спечели 5 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 17-11. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Peterborough спечели 3 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 9-5.

    Sunderland - Rochdale match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач изигра един от лидерите и аутсайдерите (класирана 6 и 18). Sunderland в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Последните мачове Rochdale играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). В този мач, Sunderland е категоричен фаворит.
    Последните 3 главата до главата мачове Sunderland спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 8-3. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Sunderland спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 4-1.