Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Osasuna - Real Madrid soccer live stream 09.02.2020

Competition: Osasuna vs Real live
Osasuna - Real Madrid live stream
Osasuna - Real Madrid live stream
Celta - Sevilla match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 19 in the zone Relegation to LaLiga2 and 5 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Group Stage)).
  • Celta has a good chance of relegated (56%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sevilla has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (54%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Celta could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Celta have a series of guest games.
  • Sevilla will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 17 head-to-head matches Celta won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 20-24.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Celta won 4 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 12-7.

    Betis - Barcelona match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 13 and 2 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Barcelona has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (99%), has a chance of win league (29%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Betis could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Betis have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Barcelona is a favorite.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches Betis won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 15-45.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Betis won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 4-18.

    Deportivo Morón - Nueva Chicago match overview, prediction&tips

  • In this match we will have an opportunity to see a game between team from the middle of a tournament table and a the outsider (ranked 10 and 16 in the zone Relegation).
  • Deportivo Morón will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Deportivo Morón won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Deportivo Morón won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.

    Celta - Sevilla match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 19 y 5). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Sevilla podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente Celta tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. Sevilla tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 17 head-to-head matches Celta ganó 6 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 20-24. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Celta ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 12-7.

    Betis - Barcelona match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 13 y 2). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Barcelona podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Recientemente Betis tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Barcelona es el favorito.
    El pasado 13 head-to-head matches Betis ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 11 partidos, y 15-45. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Betis ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 4-18.

    Deportivo Morón - Nueva Chicago match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los forasteros (en el puesto 10 y 16). Deportivo Morón tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 3 head-to-head matches Deportivo Morón ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 2-2. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Deportivo Morón ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1-1.

    Celta - Sevilla match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 19 und 5). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Sevilla könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Celta haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. Sevilla haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 17 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 6 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 20-24. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 12-7.

    Betis - Barcelona match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 13 und 2). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Barcelona könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Betis haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Barcelona ein Favorit.
    Letzte 13 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 11 Spiele verloren und Ziele 15-45. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-18.

    Deportivo Morón - Nueva Chicago match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Außenseiter (Platz 10 und 16). Deportivo Morón haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 3 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-2. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-1.

    Celta - Sevilla match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 19 и 5). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Celta может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. У Celta в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. Sevilla будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Celta выиграл 6, ничья 4, програл 7, разница голов 20-24. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Celta выиграл 4, ничья 3, програл 1, разница голов 12-7.

    Betis - Barcelona match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 13 и 2). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Barcelona могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. У Betis в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. В этом матче Barcelona является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Betis выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 11, разница голов 15-45. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Betis выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 5, разница голов 4-18.

    Deportivo Morón - Nueva Chicago match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из аутсайдеров (занимают места 10 и 16). Deportivo Morón будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Deportivo Morón выиграл 0, ничья 3, програл 0, разница голов 2-2. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Deportivo Morón выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 1-1.

    Celta - Sevilla match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 19 и 5). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Celta може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В Celta в последно време е серията гост на мачове. Sevilla ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 17 главата до главата мачове Celta спечели 6 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 20-24. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Celta спечели 4 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 12-7.

    Betis - Barcelona match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 13 и 2). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Betis може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В Betis в последно време е серията гост на мачове. В този мач, Barcelona е фаворит.
    Последните 13 главата до главата мачове Betis спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 11 мача и цели 15-45. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Betis спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 4-18.

    Deportivo Morón - Nueva Chicago match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от аутсайдерите (класирана 10 и 16). Deportivo Morón ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 3 главата до главата мачове Deportivo Morón спечели 0 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 2-2. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Deportivo Morón спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1-1.