Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Watch live MK Dons vs Bolton English League One 22.02.2020

Competition: MK Dons vs Bolton live
Milton Keynes Dons - Bolton Wanderers live stream
Milton Keynes Dons - Bolton Wanderers live stream
Wycombe - Tranmere match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to League One (Play Offs) and 21 in the zone Relegation to League Two).
  • Wycombe has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (30%), has a small chance of promoted (8%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Tranmere has a good chance of relegated (85%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Wycombe is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Tranmere has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Wycombe could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Tranmere have a series of home games.
  • In this match Wycombe is a favorite.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Wycombe won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 7-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Wycombe won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-4.

    Sunderland - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion to League One (Play Offs) and 13).
  • Sunderland has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (47%), has a good chance of promoted (53%), has a chance of win league (19%).
  • Bristol Rovers has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sunderland is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Bristol Rovers is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • In this match Sunderland is indisputable favorite.
  • In this match Sunderland is certain favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Sunderland won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 6-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Sunderland won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 14 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Championship).
  • Accrington has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Rotherham has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (38%), has a good chance of promoted (61%), has a chance of win league (32%).
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • Accrington could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Rotherham will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Accrington won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 2-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Accrington won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Wycombe - Tranmere match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por uno de los líderes y los de afuera (en el puesto 3 y 21). Últimos partidos Wycombe juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). Tranmere tiene una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 0).
  • Tranmere podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente Tranmere tener una serie de partidos en casa. En este partido, el Wycombe es el favorito.
    El pasado 5 head-to-head matches Wycombe ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 7-7. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Wycombe ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 1-4.

    Sunderland - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 5 y 13). Sunderland en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 4). Últimos partidos Bristol Rovers juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). En este partido, el Sunderland es el claro favorito. Le recomendamos que haga una apuesta en el Sunderland, con un coeficiente de 1.5.
    El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Sunderland ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 6-1. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Sunderland ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 2-1.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 14 y 1). Ahora ambos equipos están en buen estado.
  • Rotherham podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Rotherham tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Accrington ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 2-7. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Accrington ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 1-2.

    Wycombe - Tranmere match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte einer der Führer und Außenseiter (Platz 3 und 21). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). Gastmannschaft hat eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 0).
  • Wycombe könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Tranmere haben eine Reihe von Heimspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Wycombe ein Favorit.
    Letzte 5 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-7. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-4.

    Sunderland - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 5 und 13). Heimmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 4). Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). In diesem Spiel ist Sunderland der klare Favorit. Wir empfehlen, dass Sie eine Wette auf Heimmannschaft zu machen mit einem Koeffizienten von 1.5.
    Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 6-1. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-1.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 14 und 1). Nun sind beide Teams sind in guter Form.
  • Accrington könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Rotherham haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-7. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-2.

    Wycombe - Tranmere match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют один из лидеров и аутсайдер (занимают места 3 и 21). Последние матчи Wycombe играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). Tranmere имеет ряд поражений в последних матчах (в последних 5 матчах побед - 0).
  • У Wycombe могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. У Tranmere в последние время была домашняя серия матчей. В этом матче Wycombe является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Wycombe выиграл 2, ничья 1, програл 2, разница голов 7-7. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Wycombe выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 1-4.

    Sunderland - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 5 и 13). Sunderland в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 4). Последние матчи Bristol Rovers играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). В этом матче Sunderland является несомненным фаворитом. Мы рекомендуем сделать ставку на Sunderland с коэффициентом 1.5.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Sunderland выиграл 3, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 6-1. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Sunderland выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 2-1.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 14 и 1). Сейчас обе команды находятся в хорошей форме.
  • У Accrington могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. Rotherham будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Accrington выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 3, разница голов 2-7. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Accrington выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 1, разница голов 1-2.

    Wycombe - Tranmere match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач изигра един от лидерите и аутсайдерите (класирана 3 и 21). Последните мачове Wycombe играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). Tranmere има редица загуби в последните игри (в последните 5 мача победи - 0).
  • В Tranmere може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В Tranmere в последно време е дом серия мачове. В този мач, Wycombe е фаворит.
    Последните 5 главата до главата мачове Wycombe спечели 2 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 7-7. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Wycombe спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 1-4.

    Sunderland - Bristol Rovers match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 5 и 13). Sunderland в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 4). Последните мачове Bristol Rovers играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). В този мач, Sunderland е категоричен фаворит. Препоръчваме ви да направите залог на Sunderland с коефициент 1.5.
    Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Sunderland спечели 3 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 6-1. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Sunderland спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 2-1.

    Accrington - Rotherham match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 14 и 1). Сега двата отбора са в добра форма.
  • В Rotherham може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Rotherham ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Accrington спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 2-7. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Accrington спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 1-2.